Frequently Asked Questions
What Are These ArtScarves?
- ArtScarves feature the art of Lindsay Lalla, and are printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
- Fabric: chiffon (made from 100% polyester fabric): light weight, semi-sheer, with just a bit of sheen.
- Care Instructions: handwash in cold water, lay flat to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash.
- If your scarf feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes.
What Size Should I Get?
- 26x26" - best everyday size - tie in a knot at the back and the point at the front will cover your neckline, keeping the ends at the back
- 36x36" - special occasion size - if you don't tie a knot at the back, the ends can drape around your neck
- To see how ArtScarves fit in real life: check out our gallery with sizing information
Can I Return/Exchange My Scarf I Am Not Happy?
We want you to be thrilled! If you receive your order and aren't completely satisfied, please contact email@example.com, and we will make it right.
How Long Will It Take to Get My Scarf?
|Location||Average Shipping Time||Shipping Method|
|USA||7-14 business days||USPS First Class Mail or Priority|
|Canada||7-14 business days||Canada Post Expedited|
|International||10-21 business days||USPS|
All orders ship from Montreal, Canada.
Will I Have to Pay Duties?
We handle the import of US orders, so US shipping addresses do not encounter surprise fees or duties (for orders under $800 value).
Canadian orders are not eligible for duties.
|International||International orders may or may not encounter additional fees when crossing borders.|
Any Other Questions?
Send us an email, we'd love to help: firstname.lastname@example.org