In my neighbourhood, there's a bridge over the subway tracks. Kids stand on it with their patient parents, waiting for the trains to go by, and waving furiously. The very best moments are when the train drivers honk to say hi!
I love that this scarf still reads as a fairly neutral accessory, but has touches of rose, spring green, and sky blue.
-- Lindsay, KitchenOperas
• Each scarf is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada
• Chiffon (made from 100% polyester fabric): light weight, semi-sheer, with just a bit of sheen
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Handwash in cold water, lay flat to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
• If your scarf feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes