Along our lakeshore, at the south end of the city, we have an oft-debated highway: the Gardiner Expressway. It's elevated above our other roads, and crosses the city. It also happens to have some of the best views of Toronto -- both of the lake, and of downtown. This scarf shows the view from Cherry Street, looking up at the Gardiner, with our iconic CN Tower off in the distance. I happen to adore teal and orange together, so I was thrilled to find an orange traffic pylon in my view.
-- Lindsay, KitchenOperas
• Each scarf is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada
• Chiffon (made from 100% polyester fabric): light weight, semi-sheer, with just a bit of sheen
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Handwash in cold water, lay flat to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
• If your scarf feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes