I've always loved St. James Cathedral, at the corner of King & Church, right in downtown Toronto. It's an 1853 Gothic Revival cathedral, and I just love the pointy towers studded all over it. I thought I'd capture the old building against the contemporary buzz of the city -- with our streetcars, traffic lights, and power lines.
Whenever I get the chance, I combine red and teal in my jewellery, so I really love the colours together in this scarf.
-- Lindsay, KitchenOperas
• Each scarf is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada
• Chiffon (made from 100% polyester fabric): light weight, semi-sheer, with just a bit of sheen
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Handwash in cold water, lay flat to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
• If your scarf feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes