I've been enjoying painting the bridges around Toronto, so I went off to capture some shots of a local bridge. While standing on it, a subway train went right under me, so I had to capture it! I quite like the pastel colours showing this very urban scene.
-- Lindsay, KitchenOperas
• Each scarf is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada
• Chiffon (made from 100% polyester fabric): light weight, semi-sheer, with just a bit of sheen
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Handwash in cold water, lay flat to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
• If your scarf feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes